Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My brand of Heroin - Breaking Dawn

For those of you who don't know the fourth and final book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn is being released in three days. August 1st. I'm practically throwing a tantrum right now just thinking that I have to wait three more days. It's killing me! Loved ones including my own children better be prepared to leave me alone until I'm done with that book. Cover to Cover! Edward tells Bella in Twilight that the smell of her blood is "his brand of heroin." Well......The Twilight series is my brand of heroin!! Recently Read: The Book Thief, The Thirteenth Tale, The Time Travelers Wife, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - all excellent books if you're looking for one. Brynlee is currently reading: The Sword in the Grotto, #2 from the Araminta Spookie series. She loves it! Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Josh and Bethany said...

Awesome! Bethany's pretty excited to get a new book too. I've been reading very little these days. I'm of course still reading my nerd fantasy books, but hey I like them and that's all that counts right? Tobi told me about the wheel of time series. They are good, but really long. I think there are 12 total books in the series, and it doesn't help that I read like a turtle. Anywho! glad to see the blog up and going!

Love and miss you all!

Josh and Bethany

Anonymous said...

So have you finsihed it yet?

I got to read for over an hour last night, but then Dad had to be fed - wish he'd just stop eating until I'm done with the book!

Love ya
Mom