Saturday, September 6, 2008

Goodbye Summer Fun!

I thought I would post some fun picks from this summer. We have noticed the weather getting cooler, and so begins the countdown to Halloween. Everyone that knows us knows Halloween is a big deal at our house. I love the whole Fall and Holiday season and I guess I'm ready to tell summer goodbye.
Goodbye swing set-slip n slide. Thanks for entertaining us every Friday.
Goodbye picnics.
Goodbye Lagoon. We'll see you in October for Frightmares of course!
Goodbye Florida and Disney World. We won't be seeing you again for a while, but don't worry we will be visitng Disney Land in about a month.
Goodbye Camping. We'll miss you most of all, but don't worry we'll be back next Memorial Day.
Goodbye fishing. See you next Memorial Day.
This was just cute and kinda made me laugh. Who doesn't love their cereal and cartoons!?
So did this!
GG is one tough gal isn's she? She was so cute waving to EVERY car and four wheeler that passed. I could not master taking a picture and driving or I would have. It was a short ride but I'm still very proud of her for going. Oh, and AnT is pretty awesome too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, GG is quite the gal.

You shouldn't worry so much about not being able to drive and take pictures at the same time, you will have that memory in your mind forever.

Also that special comment she made while stretching her leg over the tank will be forever in your memory as well.

Love
Mom