Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Already?!?!

Holy cow! Brynlee got a letter in the mail last night from her first grade teacher. School is starting August 21st. I can't believe the summer is over in two and a half weeks. It seems like we just wrapped up Kindergarten. We have not been reading or practicing writing nearly enough this summer. I also very brilliantly agreed to be the class captain for her teacher. That means I am in charge of scheduling and organizing the parent volunteers. I still can't believe I said yes. I guess if I'm lost for few months you'll all know why. As soon as I figure out how to get some pictures on here I'll post a few of Brynlee in her school uniform. I think they are so cute. Do you all remember how long the summer break felt when we were kids? I want that back. It sucks to be an adult. Speaking of "that sucks." Apparently we say that too much because Beckham has taken up saying "that sucks." It's pretty funny. It's not very apporpiate but I laugh because he could be saying a lot worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe me I DO remember how long the summer used to be!

As your Mom I couldn't wait for school to start again so I could stop worrying about what you and your brother were doing while I was at work!

As for Beckham saying "that sucks", It is pretty stinkin funny when he says it because there is NO mistaking what it is he's saying.
You're right,..... He could be saying MUCH worse.

Love ya
Mom