Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back To School

Well it came and went. The first day of first grade. Brynlee did great. We are so proud of her. She marched right in and made herself at home. Mom had to take the rest of the day off. I don't really know why but I was extra emotional about it. There were some tears and none from Brynlee. Brynlee's favorite part of first grade so far is LUNCH! Big surprise as much as she likes food. She was so excited to tell me on the first day that she had nachos and loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so grown up. Wow, how time flies.

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up - can't imagine why you were emotional.

(sarcasm intended!)

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute. She is so proud to be a first grader.
Hey,I am glad to hear there were tears because now I'm not the only one. I thought I would have been just fine, but he pulled his chair off the desk and sat down, and the tears started rolling. What the CRAP?