Monday, January 5, 2009

Disneyland in October

Shortly after Scott's birthday we packed up and went to California for a little Disney vacation with G-Pa Roger and the Wade family. It was tons of fun. Below are three of my favorite pics of the very few pictures I took while there. I would include great footage of Scott and Kathi holding hands while surfing but honestly, I don't have the patience to wait THREE MONTHS for the video to upload. If any of you want to see it let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. C is for Courtney...and that's good enough for me! Courtney was a sport and managed to control herself from riding the big stuff at California adventure (ha ha) and posed for this cute picture. Way to be tough and tackle those big rides Court. You are definitely worthy of a giant C in your honor.
Is this a vacation or an American Eagle ad? I don't think Colby and Jeffrey know the difference. They just can't control their awesomeness.

No comments: