Saturday, February 14, 2009

Drywall Baby!!

We have progressed to the drywall stage in the basement. Below are some exciting pics (probably only exciting to the Wade household) I am super-mega proud of Scott and all the work he has put into the framing, plumbing, electrical, and heating for the basement. We owe G-Pa Roger a big dept for all his help as the "General Contractor." It may be slow progress but Scott is careful to plan well and do everything right. We're very happy with the way it's shaping up.
The future "Kid Cave" with access to the future toy room.
The toy room side. This room has me really inspired to paint something cute on the wall like a cottage or a castle. But since I'm no artist we'll see if that comes to fruition or not. Once it's finally done I'm not sure I'll have the steam left to decorate the way I see it in my head.
The family room, which has us so excited to watch a movie by the fire we can hardly stand it.

1 comment:

Chris said...

The family room and that big space for your tv - do you have a wall mount for your flat screen yet ?

If not you might be able to talk Dad out of the one we bought. We don't like it or want to use it again.