Saturday, February 14, 2009

Misc funny pictures!

Forget the high Uintah's, Bigfoot is right here in Clearfield. I was just trying to capture Beckham marching around in his new boots and a diaper. I love this picture it cracks me up! They have finally started entertaining each other. HAPPY DAY! Beckham has to wear pink hats and act like a baby, but hey it's great fun.
Speaking of hats. Beckham has a little obsession with Brynlee's pirate hat. He points to it and makes me or Scott (mostly Scott) wear it. He points and says, "WEAR IT." Scott has even had it on his head on the way to church before. That's how you know it's gone too far. A few weeks ago I took him in Brynlee's school with his swim goggles on his head. (which he wears frequently) The front desk secretaries thought he was so cute. Beckham loves his accessories and we rarely go anywhere when he just looks normal. I hope he grows out of it before the school years. Right now it's cute but there's a fine line between being cute and getting beat up.
Dressing up the sweet patient dog. Someone has to wear the hat! Whoever holds still the longest I guess.

2 comments:

HallFam said...

Love the blog updates! They are so much fun!

Sharon Salmond said...

I love the pics, you have such a cute family, I can't believe they are getting so big:) I would love a WW partner, I have fallen off the wagon and am starting up again. Do you go to the classes and if you do what days? let me know!